We have proudly offered audio and video transfer and conversion services, through ZAP Records (Cobourg), for over 15 years; preserving your memories.
Restoring, recovering, and converting your Home Movies, Rare LP's, Camcorder & VHS Videos, Reel to Reel Film and Music (and most other by-gone formats) to any new digital format you require.
Contact us today to learn more about our audio/video transfer and conversion services.
Formats We Can Transfer
- Cassette Tapes
- LP, EP, 45rpm Vinyl Records
- Reel to Reel Audio
- Audio from most video sources
- Telephone and Answering Services
- Digital to Digital Conversions
- Cassette Tapes and Reel to Reel Audio - $0.35/minute of final conversion
- Vinyl LP's - $20/1st LP | $15/2nd LP | $12.50/each additional LP
- Vinyl EP/45rpm - $5/song
- All other audio sources - Please Ask.
All of our audio projects are ReMastered and Cleaned Up - while preserving the integrity of the original recording. Results can vary depending on the condition of the original.
Your converted audio can be available as: Music CD, Audio Data CD, MP3 Files, WAV files, Downloadable.
Formats We Can Transfer
- VHS Tapes - NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Camcorder Tapes - VHSc, 8mm, MiniDV, or Any Type if you have the camera.
- 8mm|Super 8mm|16mm Film Reels
- Photos, Slides, Negatives
- Laser Discs
- Video Discs from most World Regions.
- VHS Tapes - $20/1st Hour | $15/2nd Hour | $12.50/each additional hour.
- Camcorder Tapes - $25/1st Hour | $15/2nd Hour | $12.50/each additional hour.
- 8mm/16mm Film Reels - $45 setup + $0.45/minute of film transferred.
- All other formats will need a unique quote, please contact us.
We are fully licensed operators of Adobe Creative Cloud - today's industry standard audio/video production software. DVD is a standard final format, please contact us for many other options.
Our technicians have over 15 years experience in audio/video production and audio for broadcasting.
This has been one of our favourite transfers to date. A 3 minute 8mm film reel of a wedding from 1942.
We decided not to try and restore the footage and applied some general colour correction and filters.
The DVD was given a simple menu, and we pulled stills from almost every shot in the movie to create a slideshow with music from that time period, focusing on capturing faces in as clean of frame as possible.